Need help, but don’t know where to start?
Hey- I’ve got you covered.
Your family’s amazing- but things aren’t running so smooth. Your kids are precious- but their behavior isn’t. You’re sick of the negativity and fussing. It’s tough getting on the same page- your spouse just doesn’t get it. You’re not sure counseling’s the right fit, but you want things to be better and need a little ‘kick-start’ to make it happen.
Listen- you’re not alone! We all get frustrated and we all want a happier family life. Your time is precious and these years are sacred. There isn’t time to waste on complaining, ‘if only’s…” or walking on eggshells. I want to help you have a family life you love- now!
Through this eCourse, I’ll help you get clear on the direction you want for your family and give you the simple tools to make it happen.
It’s a great alternative or supplement to counseling or coaching- and actually, I use this course frequently with my clients. Inside you’ll find written and video lessons and activities to break down the ‘overwhelming’ into something simple and effective.
Here’s what’s covered:
- Clarity on what’s working and what isn’t and the vision you want for your family.
- Understanding the #1 thing blocking you from better results- and what to do about that.
- How to take the ‘awkward and boring’ out of the family meeting and get your kids on board with changes.
- What the rockstar parents know and how you can become more consistent and prioritize better.
- Better communication and getting to the heart of issues without the battles.
Sound good? With this Christian-based course, I’ll help your family get to a healthier place! I’ll walk through the process of getting rid of the junk and adding in what you want in a simple and doable way.
The course is self-paced. 4 modules are designed to be flexible for our crazy-busy family lives!
You’ll get it instantly…and, it’s wayyyy cheaper than therapy!
I feel so confident in the value of this course that if you don’t see positive changes, I’ll refund your money- no questions asked.