We all need ‘tune-ups’ now and then!
Tuesdays, November 7th and 14th 8:30am-11:30am
Contact Jenna directly to register
No one gave us instruction manuals! This parenting class helps families to ‘tune-up’ in a fun, straightforward and very do-able way! Deeply Rooted Parenting is a 6-hour small group series that gives parents helpful tools & new insights for getting their family back on a smoother path.
We take a Christian look at parenting from “roots to fruits”.
I connect the very best in family theory, parenting approaches and brain research to equip families with steps toward a closer, happier and healthier place.
Parents leave with specific action-oriented, do-able tools and a useful workbook. Participants will come out of the course with tools for:
- Vision and direction for their family
- Strengthened relationships
- Better communication
- Dealing with difficult behavior
- A guide for maintaining positive new family patterns
‘Let your roots grow down into Him’ Colossians 2:7
- Per session (3 hours): $90
- Whole series (6 hours): $170
- Group rates available for churches and organizations