Bummer, I don’t have an upcoming parenting class scheduled. Contact me directly for information.
Parenting Class Information
Every family needs ‘tune-ups’ now and then and sometimes the best help can be straight-forward structure & tools. Deeply Rooted Parenting Class is a 6-hour small group series that is a fun & more cost-effective way for families to gain helpful tools & new insights for getting back on a smoother path.
In the series, we take a Christian look at parenting from “roots to fruits”. I connect best in family theory, parenting approaches and brain research to equip families with steps toward a closer, happier and healthier place. Parents leave with specific action-oriented, do-able tools and a useful workbook. Participants will come out of the course with:
- An understanding of how their past has influenced today
- Vision and direction for their family
- Insight on ‘how kids are wired’
- Ways to strengthen family relationships
- Better communication skills
- Tools for dealing with difficult behavior
- A guide for maintaining positive new family patterns
Let your roots grow down into Him, and let your lives be built on Him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness. Colossians 2:7
- Per session (3 hours): $90
- Whole series (6 hours): $170 + 1/2 off a future counseling session
- Group rates available for churches and organizations